Segfault using streams with conference bridge

I'm having a bit of trouble using the conference bridge with udp
streams using the pjmedia API - I'd appreciate it if anyone can point
me in the right direction.

When I connect a wav_player to a stream, the audio comes through okay
- only when I deinitialise I get a segfault. It only happens when I
connect the two streams (just adding them to the conf bridge isn't
enough) and I've used other types of pjmedia_port without any problem.
I've tried disconnecting the ports with pjmedia_conf_remove_port, but
that doesn't help the situation either.

The fault happens happens when I call pjmedia_conf_destroy, but it
also happens at a later stage when I omit this call.

I've started digging around in the code to try and see where this
happens, but I'm not even sure which thread the segfault's happening
in.

If anyone has any inkling as to why I'm getting this, I'd appreciate a nudge!

John G