STUN padding problem with pjsip 1.4

Hi again Alain.

Looking at the problem that pjsip 1.4 is having with STUN servers, it's
interesting to note that the problem is not actually in pjsip. As far as
I can tell, pjnath conforms to rfc 5389 as written. The problem is that
in version 1.4 of pjsip, they changed the version string so that pjnath
is now trying to send a string attribute to the STUN server that isn't a
multiple of 4 characters long (in previous versions it just happened to
work out). Unfortunately a lot of older STUN servers (in particular the
Vovida one) expect strings to be a multiple of 4 characters long, and
will reject the message if it gets one that isn't, even though that
isn't what the spec says.

I'm not sure what Benny going to do about this. Certainly he wants pjsip
to work with old STUN servers, so I suspect he's going to pad out the
strings even though technically it isn't required.

Cheers,
John Ridges