Capture Call Audio to Buffer

Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction for capturing audio to
a buffer?  I have multiple inbound calls and I would like to check for
in-band DTMF (no rfc2833). What is the API order for setting up PJSIP to get
the audio data?  I just need some framework help -- I have reviewed the
sample files on the web site but I'm having trouble grasping which APIs to
use. I do know how to do play audio files, it's the capturing to a buffer
that has me confused.  I mostly use the PJSUA APIs.

Global

---------

pjsua_pool_create

[Shared pool used for all calls]

Call comes in (for each call do below)

-------------

pjmedia_mem_capture_create

[What size buffer should I use? Does it matter?]

[How do I get the call information such clockrate, etc, so I can set this
API to use the same values as the call?  Does it matter? Or should I use the
values in the sample programs?]

pjmedia_mem_capture_set_eof_cb

[How do I connect the call to this media port for so the media port is
"listening" and the callback works]

Call ends

pjmedia_port_destroy

Thank you in advance,