Connect pjmedia_stream through conference bridge on ARM

Whats your clock speed? Try setting things to run at 8000 or at most
16000, turn off EC (or use simple), turn off the iLBC codec, and see
how you go from there.

I had all sorts of trouble on the iPhone (also arm) that I just
couldnt get it to work, till I realised my clock speed was just
braking the little cpus brain.