problem connecting to vpn

Unless its actually in there (in which case, whoa benny!) its
important to remember that VPN exists on a lower network layer than
pjsip actually works on (arguably baring the NAT negotiation stuff).
I'm sure you can find a VPN library (openswan, etc) and integrate it
in, but I
imagine its no small task.

On 07/09/2009, at 7:49 PM, vivek shrivastava wrote:
> Hello Experts ,
>
> I also need to check the VPN  in the Pjsip 1.0.3 for symbian . please
> let me know how i can enable VPN in Pjsip and
> on the VPN end what else i need to do .
> Thanks in advance
>
> regards
> vivek
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Tanvir Ahmed<tanvir63 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hello Nanang , Benny and All
>> I have the same problem stated here. Anybody please give us solution.
>> -----------------------
>> With Thanks
>> Tanvir
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 1:24 PM, zp bappi <zpbappi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi all,
>>> i am using pjproject-1.2. and, trying to launch symbian_ua_gui to
>>> establish a voip session. it works pretty fine. by the way, i am
>>> using
>>> S60_3rdEd_FP1 and Carbide2.0 for development.
>>> but, now my requirement is changed a little. i must connect to a vpn
>>> before sending registration request. let me explain the scenario a
>>> little...
>>> 1. my registrar/proxy server 123.123.123.222 is not available from
>>> public
>>> internet. to access it, i must connect to a vpn.