problem connecting to vpn

hi all,
i am using pjproject-1.2. and, trying to launch symbian_ua_gui to establish
a voip session. it works pretty fine. by the way, i am using S60_3rdEd_FP1
and Carbide2.0 for development.

but, now my requirement is changed a little. i must connect to a vpn before
sending registration request. let me explain the scenario a little...

1. my registrar/proxy server 123.123.123.222 is not available from public
internet. to access it, i must connect to a vpn.

2. so, i have to connect to the vpn tunnel 11.22.33.44 in 1234 port with
necessary authentication. assume user123/mypass.

3. only then, i can connect to the registrar/proxy server. but, it should
not be a problem if i can connect to the vpn first before starting to send
any request from pjsip.

4. the phone has internet connectivity through an access point. but, this
access point is not connected to or any part of the vpn. rather, its a
public internet gateway.

5. from the list, i got the impression that it is possible using pjsip. but,
when i contacted few (who gave replies to relevant topics), they dont seem
to understand the problem.

my question is, is it possible using pjsip? if yes, where should i modify?
and what will be the exact modification for the information given above?
please reply with a solution/suggestion. i am stuck here for weeks.

thanks,
zp bappi.