streamutil.c

Hello All,

Please could some one help me with using streamutil.c from the pjsip
apps. I basically want to stream a single file from one peer to the
other with specifying change in codecs. I was faced with 2 problems
1. The send only side, kept sending the same file until I manually
exited the program; for that I modified the flag values
PJMEDIA_NO_LOOP and now it sends the file only once. How do I make the
send only part quit once that is done ?

2. Also with regards to the receiving end, it seems that it records
silence as well. So if there is a time lag in starting the sender
program, the receiver keeps writing silence to the wav file. So both
the files are not the same. Is there a workaround for that ?

The bigger picture ?is to have the entire process automated, so that
we are streaming files from one peer to the other. I ultimately want
to write scripts which will keep calling the sender and receiver at
the appropriate time interval sending multiple files from a folder.

Thanks

Aamir