Replacing the audio backend in pjsua

Sorry for the double mail

As an alternative, is there a good template driver that a new iphone
driver can be built from. Like a stub with all the callbacks , or
something like that. I might have some time next week I could have try
at at it.
I'm not a great coder (samuels a better coder than I , likely) but I
could at least get a head start on it.

Note that this would still not solve the problem for 'oddball'
platforms with custom old-school audio drivers.

Shayne.