Some questions regarding the PJSua.

Hi,

I am developing an application for Nokia phones (N95 and 5800) where an
important requirement is the implementation of a VoIP. The PJSua is a great
option due to its portability. The problem is that I do not understand the
system well so I decided to ask for help to you.

The first question is whether the audio part of PJSua is configured through
commands (arguments) or code?
      * In the first case, how would this setting?
      * As for the other case, as would an implementation in Symbian
(example)? The PJMEDIA has been ported to Symbian?

The second issue is how to set up a VoIP account?

Another issue is how the system receives calls?
      * I have to be checking if there is any request?

Thanks for your help.

Jos? Martins da Nobrega Filho