pjsip client always populates itself as "controlled" agent in stun connectivity checks for the incoming ice-lite call

Hi

I am doing an inter-op ice feature testing of pjsip client with the other
client which supports only ice-lite feature , for incoming ice-lite call
scenario pjsip client sends the stun connectivity checks to remote candidate
as "controlled" agent instead of "controlling" adent , As per the draft-19
is if the peer is ice-lite then the pjsip client should always be the
"controlling" agent irrespective of incoming or outgoing call . Please let
me know how to go about this and has any once face similar issue in this
group  .

*As per draft-19* "One agent Full, one Lite: The full agent MUST take the
controlling role, and the lite agent MUST take the controlled
role."

How ever the pjsip client is sending stun connectivity checks as
"controlling" agent while pjsip is originating the call .I am using pjsip
1.4.5 version client .

Amaresh M