register problem

Hi all,
    I am using pjproject-1.1 to develop an IM client. Most of time it can
successfullly register to the NGN Server using my computer, But just now, it
fails: the client just repeatly send out the REGISTER packets, without the
response from NGN server, but at the same time the IM client can
successfully register to my reSIProcate Server(SIP Proxy Server).  If I use
the virtual PC and run the IM client in it, it can register to the NGN
Server and the reSIProcate Server . I think there maybe something wrong with
my computer. But if there do exists something wrong, why the IM client can
register to my reSIProcate Server?  The attach file is the log of the pjsip.
Can somebody help me ?

Best Regards,
xutm