register problem

Sounds like an ip resolve problem, check if your router permit the outside DMZ ip routing and check if all are good with your network (ports, ip address)

cheers

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:13:10 +0800
From: xutom2006@xxxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: register problem

Hi all,
    I am using pjproject-1.1 to develop an IM client. Most of time it can successfullly register to the NGN Server using my computer, But just now, it fails: the client just repeatly send out the REGISTER packets, without the response from NGN server, but at the same time the IM client can successfully register to my reSIProcate Server(SIP Proxy Server).  If I use the virtual PC and run the IM client in it, it can register to the NGN Server and the reSIProcate Server . I think there maybe something wrong with my computer. But if there do exists something wrong, why the IM client can register to my reSIProcate Server?  The attach file is the log of the pjsip. Can somebody help me ?

Best Regards,
xutm

Deja que Sietes te ense?e todo los secretos de Windows
http://www.sietesunpueblodeexpertos.com/