stucks on symbian

hi all,

I have added print to the log on error during the socket send on symbian.
when the program frezed for a few second, i check the log and saw that the
send returned with error -5105 but after few second it came back and i was
able to exit gracfully.
it seems that the stuck is done just like described in the wiki page. and
maybe that sometimes, the device gets over the problem and keep on going and
sometime it does not and the app stuck.

maybe re-implementing the send to use active object (SetActive) instade of
the WaitForRequest can solve the problem of program stuck.
i think the change in UDP socket should be trivial and the port should
ignore other packet that comes when the send hasn't finished.
for tcp the change should not be so trivial,
other thing that can be done is to notify the app when the error occur so
that we disconnect and reconnect,

what do you think?