stucks on symbian

hi,

I looked into the code and saw that the rtp socket is implemented with the
pj_socket and not the active_socket. the pj_socket uses blocking send (i.e.
with WaitForRequest) which may lead to the stuck according to:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Symbian_AP_Reconnection

is it possible to implement the rtp socket based on the active_socket?

nir