stucks on symbian

hi all,

I am making a pass over the send_rtp code:

1. it seems that the send rtp is done in blocking mode.
2. there is no check of the error code returned from the send.

2 things might be:
1. it take the os several second to identify disconnection and during this
time the send cannot be completed.
2. the send does complete with error and later on we retry send another rtp
packet, maybe the second time it get stuck..?

any ideas on how to test/modifications?

thanks,
nir

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM, S. M. Nazmul Hasan (Opu) <apus29 at gmail.com