Problem when frequently register to server

Hi All

I am facing a problem in pjsip.

I have created a application using pjsip and I successfully registered to
the server but problem
occur when I frequently try to register, below is the whole scenario:

1) Firstly registered to the server using correct pin/password.
2) Shutdown the stack (means exit the application).
3) Try to  register to the server with incorrect password (note username and
sip/IP are same)
4) Still able to get registered to the server.
Frenquently try to register with incorrect password and got registered
successfully.

When I try to register after few minutes time with wrong password then
server doesn't allow to register.
It means server cached the password and sent 200 OK for subsequent register
request

Is there any solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Amit