Help needed with Conference Bridge performances on uclinux-nios2

Hi Fabio,

We probably have a solution for you. So your sound devices already provide
encoded (PCMA) frames, this is actually similar to how APS-Direct work!
Basically APS-Direct is a feature (by means of config tweaks) to utilize APS
sound device in Nokia handsets, which already provides encoded
G.729/iLBC/AMR/G.711 codecs.

Please see http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Nokia_APS_VAS_Direct for more
info, and get back here if there's anything unclear. As a bit of hint, pjsua
should work more or less as usual when APS-Direct is enabled, though
obviously we will loose the conferencing feature.

Though the drawback of using APS-Direct approach is you won't be able to use
many (if not most) PJMEDIA features, since PJMEDIA mostly works on PCM
frames. But this may be your objective in the first place, as you wanted as
less processing as possible. So depending on how you code your application
(especially the part to handle multiple sound devices), there may be some
design changes required.

cheers
 Benny