Max calls on Symbian

Hi,

As an FYI, PJSIP runs fine on S60 3rd Edition FP2, and my device is 6650.

Now coming to the question, what's the maximum call limit on Symbian?
I had 10 as the max call limit and pjsua_start was failing in creating
endpoints. With the max call of 2 all works fine.

And what's the best codec on Symbian? I'm not using APS for now. I'm
with G711 and though the audio is ok (not too great), but there seems
to be some lag, and it audio appears as if I have placed the phone on
loudspeakers. The callee however gets decent audio, but with some lag.
I will perform more tests over the weekend and see how it goes.

Cheers,
Hitesh