Handle INVITE retransmission

Hi everybody,

I'm working on UAS side. I've noticed that if I register a module at
PJSIP_MOD_PRIORITY_APPLICATION level, when I receive an INVITE
retransmission and the invite transaction is in the "Proceeding" State,
my "on_rx_request" function is not invoked.

This is right, RFC3261 says that in "Proceeding" State the INVITE
request is not passed to TU. But it also says that the most recent
provisional response that was received from the TU MUST be passed to the
transport layer for retransmission.

To do that, I've thought to register a module at
PJSIP_MOD_PRIORITY_TSX_LAYER-1 level (which is the last level informed
about retransmission) and handle the provisonal response retransmission
there.

Do you think this is the right way? Any better suggestions?
Thanks so much!
Giorgio