From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Benny Prijono
Sent: Donnerstag, 30. April 2009 23:32
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Pjsip with video

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 8:44 AM, P.Muge Ersoy <muge.ersoy at gmail.com>
wrote:

	I decided to keep one endpoint and continue with one session
including to streams(video and audio)

	Whould you point out a way to sniff video packets from
"on_rx_rtp" funtion.. It always gets the audio frames ..

Never did video myself of course, but I think it could be done like
this:
 - use one endpoint (there should only be one endpoint in one
application instance)
 - use one session for each call
 - the session contains one pjmedia_stream for the audio, and your own
object to handle vide
 - you will need two pjmedia_transport instances, one for audio and
another for video

If you only have one media transport and if this is assigned to the
stream (the audio), of course you will get audio frames there.

cheers
 Benny

	Thanks
	Mg

	On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM, P.Muge Ersoy