Audio drop out on caller site after running pjsua several hours

Hi Benny

My experience is PA-WMME has high latency over 50ms. PA-DS will work with 60 - 40ms. That's why I have choosen PA-DS.

I compiled PJMEDIA with PA-WDMKS as you recommended and it works fine (on some soundcards, usb does not work) using 40ms latency. When I try less than 40ms latency PJMEDIA crashes. Why?

Regards

Michael.