: Error while calling PJSUA API

Dear Rafael Donato,

As per your suggestion I downloaded fresh Pjproject 1.2 from pjsip website.
Then I extracted the package and ran ./configure, make dep, make clean,
make commands without any error. Once the build process is completed I
tested the sample application under the path ../pjproject-1.2/pjsip-apps
directory successfully. But while compiling my application the same error
occurs. Any suggestions?

Note:

To compile my application I'm using 'gcc', since I've faced lot of problem
with make file. I modified the sample make file mentioned in the website
with no success. Even I went through the "GNU Make" documentation and
created my own make file, but no success. So I go for g++ with -idirafter
option as mentioned below. Incase If you have a make file which is working
fine, please forward it to me.

[root at hdesk4 myproject]# g++ -idirafter
/usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjlib/include -idirafter
/usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjlib-util/include -idirafter
/usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjmedia/include -idirafter
/usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjsip/include -idirafter
/usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjnath/include -o myapp2.cpp-v myapp2.cpp

/tmp/ccaYaO7j.o: In function `error_exit(char const*, int)':
myapp2.cpp:(.text+0x8e): undefined reference to `pjsua_perror'
myapp2.cpp:(.text+0x93): undefined reference to `pjsua_destroy'
/tmp/ccaYaO7j.o: In function `main':
myapp2.cpp:(.text+0xc2): undefined reference to `pjsua_create'
myapp2.cpp:(.text+0xf9): undefined reference to `pjsua_destroy'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Thanks & Regards,
- Senthil