  From: logan
  To: pjsip list
  Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 9:39 PM
  Subject: Re: Error installing symbian_ua.sisx on 6650

  Hi Benny,

  The signing problem for me was resolved by using symbiansigned.com.

  My actual problem is that the application (symbian_ua) crashes on the emulator and on the device with the following assertion:

  /* Must have address */

  pj_assert(pj_sockaddr_has_addr(&cand->addr));        // Crashes here

  /* Add the candidate */

  status = pj_ice_sess_add_cand(ice_st->ice, comp->comp_id,

  cand->transport_id, cand->type,

  cand->local_pref,

  &cand->foundation, &cand->addr,

  &cand->base_addr, &cand->rel_addr,

  pj_sockaddr_get_len(&cand->addr),

  (unsigned*)&ice_cand_id);

  The above code is at line 723 in ice_strans.c. Do you have any clues as to why this may happen?

  When I load my app on emulator it says "One access point" and then asks to use Winsock.

  Cheers,
  Hitesh