100% CPU after 'Jitter buffer reset'

Hey Benny,

>> I'm seeing 100% CPU usage right after PJSUA writes 'Jitter buffer reset' to
>> the log. This only happens once in a while, that's why I couldn't reproduce
>> it properly. When the JB is not reset, 480s are handled just fine, just like
>> everything else.
>>
>> What can I do to find out why this is happening? Is this a known issue?
>> Please help me out here :)
>>
> Yeah this was a known issue, sorry for that. The fix is in the trunk:
> http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/762

No problem, I should have searched the mailing list and bug tracker
better in the first place.

Anyway, everything works fine now, thank you very much :)

Regards,

Maarten

P.S. I believe the --disable-sound option of the configure script should
be removed (in trunk anyway); it causes compilation errors.

--
Privateer Software Development (www.privateer-software.nl)
* web usability, web accessibility, web development