get_frame()

Hi again,

When you call pjmedia_port_get_frame() on a port that has received no data (jitter buffer empty), is it supposed to fail ?

Cause in our program, there's a background thread that calls get frame approximately 30 times per second. The first time it is called there won't be any data received, and it calls pjmedia_port_get_frame() and it crashes on a memzero(). And VS doesn't let us debug inside PJSIP to see what's wrong.

I want to precise that we use our own codec, the nihil, which is empty and does nothing, and it works fine for registering to the endpoint and sending data.

May someone please help us.

Fran?ois Roseberry

Partagez des photos avec vos amis sur Windows Live Messenger
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650741