Pjsua with more than 32 calls

Lots of thanks!

________________________________

From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Benny Prijono
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:56 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Pjsua with more than 32 calls

2009/3/24 Noga Yehudai <nogab at juniper.net>

	Hi Benny,

	Thanks for your help here.

	You asked:

	Have you increased PJSUA_MAX_CALLS?

	[Noga] If you mean the parameter under pjsua.h file - then yes.

	Do you have any idea how to overcome this problem or at least
where to find the source of this error?

Well you have the source code, right? ;-)

Anyway, this is because the ioqueue is running out of handles. You can
enlarge it by declaring this in your config_site.h:

 #   define PJ_IOQUEUE_MAX_HANDLES    128

	Another question:

	Is there another way to run performance or load tests using both
pjsip and pjmedia in a way that it will be possible to define the CAPS?

We don't have call-gaping feature so that has to be implemented by the
app. Otherwise use SIPp for the caller and run pjsip as callee.

cheers
 Benny

	Thanks!

	Noga