From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Benny Prijono
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:15 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Pjsua with more than 32 calls

2009/3/18 Noga Yehudai <nogab at juniper.net>

	Hi,

	I was trying to configure Pjsua to run above 32 simultaneous
calls by changing pjsua.h parameter to 200 and re-build it.

	While trying to run above 32 calls the application failed with
the error:

	pjsua_media.c  Unable to create media transport: Too many
objects of the specified type (PJ_ETOOMANY) [status=70010]

	I have 3 questions:

	1. How should I fix this?

Have you increased PJSUA_MAX_CALLS?

	2. How many CC calls are possible by using Pjsua?

The conference bridge as a 255 limit I think, or to be precise there is
a limit of 255 transmitters sending to the same listener. But you could
be hit by performance problem before reaching that value:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#pjsua-lib-perf

	3. Can I define the "calls per second" somehow? I tried using 32
call with duration of 5 sec but all of the 32 calls initiated
immediately.

There's no such setting unfortunately.

cheers
 Benny