[PJSIP 1.1] deadlock on high call volume

Yea even with 1.2 I still have pjsua_call_hangup() and
pjsua_call_get_info() returning 70009 after like a 3 minute delay.
I am back to a mutex debug enabled hammer test.  Anybody have any
ideas?  The pjsua_call_hangup() and pjsua_call_get_info()
are not in a callback function.  The pjsua_call_get_info() is after a
make_call and is optional.  I am only doing it to get the call_id string
the sip provider sends for tracking.  Or in this case pjsip makes up.

David Clark