SIP blocked countries issue. Do any body havethesolution?

hi all,
i was also looking for the vpn solution to be used in symbian. more
accurately, by making proper modification in pjsip so that the symbian_ua or
symbian_ua_gui runs in nokia s60_3rdEd.

is that possible?

also, Joegen Baclor mentioned a simple solution. is that applicable to pjsip
for symbian? can you please provide a little example?

thanks.
zp bappi.