SIP blocked countries issue. Do any body have thesolution?

Hi Joegen,

So using TLS/SRTP in Pjsip will resolve the issue. Will it be a right
choice. Can you guide me something more on this implementation. What are the
limitations which you have tried to point out in the your reply in using TLS
/SRTP.

Thanks ....

Regards:
Ravi