Near real time Recorder WAV processing þ

Well, in the direct sense...no...wave files have
a header which is not completed until the end of
the file is reached and the file size is known.

But I think you can do this:
You can create a memory player
Add the memory player to the conference bridge
conference your user conf_slot to the memory
player conf_slot so they hear what is played there.
conference the wave recorder conf_slot to the
memory player  conf_slot so the memory player
now has an audio source.

That should do it.  You should hear the audio
actually before or as it is written.  Never tired it myself.
But that would be approach I would try.