With the same codec, the sound quality é worst on PC than MAC

Hi,

Could you please describe a bit more about 'very bad'? e.g: breaking,
noisy. Have you also check with playing WAV files on PC
(http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/audio-check-play)? If you haven't,
then please see http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/sound-problems :)

Regards,
nanang