With the same codec, the sound quality é worst on PC than MAC

Hi,

i am having problems with the sound quality of calls on Windows, but it works fine on MAC.

I already seen the FAQs about audio and it is not there.
If the receiving end is a PC the audio quality is very bad, but in any other scenario the audio quality is good.

Resuming:
MAC -> MAC    OK
PC -> MAC      OK
PC -> PC        BAD
MAC -> PC      BAD

This happens with the 2 codecs i have tested (G711, G722).
I did not tested with any other codec, because i cannot use them in my scenario.

As anyone had the same (or similar) problem?

Rafael Maia

Mais do que emails! Confira tudo o que Windows Live? pode oferecer.