Implementing RIL for windows mobile device

Hi John,

sorry for the late reply!

This is very useful indeed. Unfortunately the current sound device API
doesn't support audio routing, but I have plan to revamp that and by then I
will incorporate this to the new API. In the meantime, I guess people will
have to use this code in the application space.

Thanks again,
 Benny