How track stateless requests

Hi

Can someone give advice on the best approach for tracking responses of
messages sent with pjsip_endpt_send_request_stateless(..)

I send Message messages that are not connected to any ongoing dialog and
I want to know if I got a OK or ERROR response for this message.

My current guess is that I track some parameters in the tdata and then
check in on_rx_response(..) if I receive something that matches what I
sent. However Im not sure if this is the best approach so suggestions
are very welcome.