Stun and multiple SIP accounts

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Emmanuel Milou <
emmanuel.milou at savoirfairelinux.com> wrote:

> OK, thanks for the quick answer.
> We are developing in Montreal an open-source softphone ( have a look on our
> website: http://www.sflphone.org ), based on pjsip  for the SIP layer.

Yep I'm aware of that, in fact I've listed SFLPhone in
http://www.pjsip.org/apps.htm.

The support of  multiple accounts is the main reason we have been migrating
> to pjsip and we are very pleased of the result.

Great! And what was your initial concern with STUN not being linked to
account?

By the way, did you think of packaging your library ? I'll probably be able
> to help you on that if you need it.

That would great!

> It would be great to provide a rpm/debian packages on your website or to be
> integrated in the official repositories.

Yes I think we can do that. This is not a promise though, since we stopped
distributing binaries long time ago.

cheers
 Benny