Stun and multiple SIP accounts

OK, thanks for the quick answer.
We are developing in Montreal an open-source softphone ( have a look on
our website: http://www.sflphone.org ), based on pjsip  for the SIP
layer. The support of  multiple accounts is the main reason we have been
migrating to pjsip and we are very pleased of the result.
By the way, did you think of packaging your library ? I'll probably be
able to help you on that if you need it. It would be great to provide a
rpm/debian packages on your website or to be integrated in the official
repositories.

Regards
Manu

Benny Prijono a ?crit :