Stun and multiple SIP accounts

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Emmanuel Milou <
emmanuel.milou at savoirfairelinux.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How can we handle the NAT/STUN matter when using multiple SIP account ?
> Is there a way to specify a STUN configuration per SIP account, so that the
> same configuration could not be applied to every accounts?

Unfortunately we can't do that for now. This is another thing that would
need revamping, as things like TURN is much more logical to be put as part
of account specific settings and not global settings. My hesitation is that
this would break compatibility severely, so perhaps we'll do this at some
point in the future where it becomes more acceptable.

Great library by the way .

Thanks. Hope we will not let you down.

cheers
 Benny