media port issue: Assertion output_buf_len ... failed

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:39 AM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, I was busy writing another app (also using pjsip/pjmedia) and now
> I'm back working on this one. Well, I solved the problem creating a
> pjmedia_conf and connecting the media_ports from the sip sessions in it.

Cool.

> So, rephrasing my question:
> is it possible to connect two sip session media ports using a master_port
> without having to use a media_conf? As I explaned previously, I tried to do
> so, but it didn't work.

It should be possible, that's what master_port is for. The assertion
complains about the PCM buffer given in decode() is not long enough to hold
the output. Best way is to fire up debugger and trying to make sense of
what's going on.

Cheers
 Benny

regards,