PJSIP lost RTP packages

Hi all,

I am using PJSIP for SIP signaling.  But as PJ doesn't support Video
decode yet,  I am doing video decode my self, by using

    status = pjmedia_transport_attach(inv_ptr->inv_media_stream->transport,
inv_ptr, \

&inv_ptr->inv_media_stream->si.rem_addr, \
                                            NULL, \
                                            sizeof(pj_sockaddr_in), \
                                            &on_rx_rtp,
                                            NULL);

The decode happens in on_rx_rtp.

But I found when cpu usage is a little higher, (when my application
decodes 3 video streams),  PJ starts to lost package 3-5% of packages.
I snipped the network traffic and found the RTP package is received by
my OS, but pj_sip didn't call my callback function some times.

That might not be a problem for audio,  but it's very bad for video.

Could I handle this by change some settings?