APS Implementation

It's a never ending story, a hook inside PJMEDIA framework to handle
direct hardware encoding have to be written in order to leverage Nokia
S60 hardware code.

And it has to be written considering that APS on FP2+ is already
deprecated and will need to be changed to VAS.

Hardware codec will provide royalty-paid codec for free (already
licensed on S60 platform) and precious battery saving, but will remove
some features like conference calling.

It's something that could be estimated in 20-30 man working days
depending on the expertise on pjsip platform.

Of the player of the discussion is there someone willing to invest such
time?

Waiting for yours

Fabio Pietrosanti