From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of S. M. Nazmul Hasan (Opu)
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:01 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: APS Implementation

I dont think APS implementation(G729) is so hard as you think. APS already
has G729 codec support that is if i use APS i must get the implementation of
g729 innerly . i just have to change the procedure to use g729 codec....like
some parameter and encoding decoding technique. ...

APS use 24byte data ...thats a point also...

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Rawshan Iajdani <iajdani at provati.com>