pjsip_udp_transport_start - async_cnt

Hi PJ-people,

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but I was hoping I could get some
clarification on what the "async_cnt" parameter actuallly does here.
I'm in the late stage of developing a server application which will have a
large volume of calls going through it. Currently I'm working on improving
network / audio stability and optimising things for running on multi-core
processors.

All the example code I can find passes "1" for async_cnt. What is the
significance of increasing this? Should it be the same as the number of
worker threads on the endpoint? Enlighten me, please :)

-Mark