pjsip Digest, Vol 18, Issue 75

Hi,

 I think this is a problem with autoconfigure on Linux.  In my case that
autogenerated config.status file was lacking three trailing slashes in
the sed stubs.

 Which file is it complaining in & can you post the exact error then we
can help more?

Cheers,

Michael

Yolguly Allaberdiyev wrote:
> Hello evebody,
> I am new pjsip user. i need to install pjsip. *./configure* is ok,
> running without any error. but *make dep *gives error. on some point
> it gives *separator missing* error. What kind of error it is, i
> couldn't find any solution.
> *Anyone can help??*
>
> best regards
> gaday

Vox Telecom Limited
Block B, Rutherford Estate

tel: +27 11 809 1500
direct: +27 11 809 1646
mobile: +27 83 364 2370
fax: 0865 023 695
-
http://www.voxtelecom.co.za
email:michaelt at voxtelecom.co.za

Disclaimer: BizCall does not accept responsibility or liability for the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters.  Save for statements and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters, Bizcall denies responsibility or liability for the contents of this communication.