To Many Calls

Hi Benny,

 Thanks.  I Have removed the hangup() on DISCONNECTED and the outbound
Call Notification Service is now running smoothly (will post the code on
the web once stable, but basically it is an automated dialler that calls
people and plays a message.)

 Is there no way to access the PJLIB's call list with Python rather than
building my own list in Python land, it seems a bit messy me storing the
call state as well as the underlying library also storing the state?

Thanks again,

Michael