To Many Calls

Hi All,

 I am having a problem with PJSIP (Python application) where PJSIP fails
up with "To many calls".

 I have compiled the library with the following configs, below and it
still fails.  I am wondering if I am not hanging up calls properly.  I
hangup on DISCONNECT and kill long calls with a function that is called
every so often...code below.
            # Kill long calls...called every 10 seconds
            log.msg('Total call time now: %s' % c.info().total_time)
            if c.info().total_time > int(maxDuration):
                log.msg('About to kill the following call over %s s: %s' % \
                        (maxDuration, str(c)))
                callList.remove(c)
                c.hangup(200)

        # in a call callback
        if self.call.info().state == pj.CallState.DISCONNECTED:
            log.msg('Received client hangup request for call %s'\
                     % self.call.info().contact)
            try:
                self.call.hangup(200)
                lib.player_destroy(playerId)
            except:
                pass
            current_call = None
            pass

#   define PJSUA_MAX_CALLS      50
#   define PJSUA_MAX_ACC        50
#   define PJSUA_MAX_PLAYERS        50
#   define PJSUA_MAX_RECORDERS      50
#   define PJSUA_MAX_CONF_PORTS     (PJSUA_MAX_CALLS+2*PJSUA_MAX_PLAYERS)
#   define PJSUA_MAX_BUDDIES        32
#   define PJMEDIA_HAS_INTEL_IPP   1

 Any thoughts, do I have to delete objects?

Cheers,

Michael

--

Vox Telecom Limited
Block B, Rutherford Estate

tel: +27 11 809 1500
direct: +27 11 809 1646
mobile: +27 83 364 2370
fax: 0865 023 695
-
http://www.voxtelecom.co.za
email:michaelt at voxtelecom.co.za

Disclaimer: BizCall does not accept responsibility or liability for the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters.  Save for statements and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters, Bizcall denies responsibility or liability for the contents of this communication.