Timing issue with USB sound device under MS windows

Hi forks,

I am using a streaming media approach using the conference bridge which is streaming RTP streams. When connecting an USB sound device, I see 5 to 6 20ms packets being stored and sent on one rush. This adds up unnecessary delays. Does any have a solution or an idea? Is it possible to define a master port and poll the sound device? Or is there a more easy way to configure the sound device to send the data more timely?

Many thanks in advance!

Andreas