Call for Symbian S60 testers for APS-direct

I had the initial crash issue but solved through enabling SWITCHBOARD
macro.
Regarding the TRK,?I get that in every now and then, but
closing the carbide, unplugging the USB and restarting phone solves that
most of the time. Its just some connection issue.

> Is it the same error which crashes when media starts after the
call?..on
> my
> N73 it crashes just after make call. I
am having trouble with TRK (Failed
> to download file error) so i
cannot pin point where exactly the exception

From: iajdani@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:19:36
-0500 (EST)
> To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
> Subject: Re:
[pjsip] Call for Symbian S60 testers for APS-direct

> Hello,
> I already started
testing code as I need them soon.

> Device N95
> OS: 9.2
> SDK: FP1
>
> It did compile
for me
> as instructed. But fails at in PJMEDIA conference.c line
1701 in get_frame
> function

pj_assert(frame->size ==
> conf->samples_per_frame *
conf->bits_per_sample / 8);
> It fails in the above logic and
the application quits.?

> I also found few
problems in switchin codec but yet to figure out
> whether
default using the APS or not. seems like default is not, only when
> I switch the codec.
>

> Thanks
> Rawshan
>

>> Ok, there was some issue with the link I

gave, it should be sorted now.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p73LYJuTbrW9RhzjVhPSMbQ

<perry at teluu.com>:
>>> Hi All,
>

>>> As we finish the current iteration of

> Symbian S60 implementation, most
>>> importantly
the
> implementation of APS-direct, we need all of you to
>>>
> participate in testing it. This is from
experience we know mobile
>>> devices are very tricky and
can behave differently from one
> firmware
another.

>>> So we
> need as
many Symbian S60 3rd Edition phone as possible.

>>> To do this we need your IMEI and a few other details, this
is
> because
>>> the requirements of Symbian
Signed, we need to
> 'burn' your IMEI into
>>> our
test application.

>>> Don't
reply with your details to the public list, instead
> fill in
this
>>> form: http://l.teluu.com/symbiantesting
>>>
>>> We can't promise everyone will be
accepted,
> because there is a hard
>>> limit to
the number of IMEIs we can
> burn, and we'll prioritize
>>> variation of devices, rather
> than first come
first serve.

>>> If you can get
> your friends family neighbours to join in that will be
>>> even
> better.
>>>
>>> If you any questions, you can
> contact me.