From:  iajdani@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:19:36 -0500 (EST)
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Re: Call for Symbian S60 testers for APS-direct

Hello,
I already started testing code as I need them soon.

Device N95
OS: 9.2
SDK: FP1

It did compile for me
as instructed. But fails at in PJMEDIA conference.c line 1701 in get_frame
function

pj_assert(frame->size ==
conf->samples_per_frame * conf->bits_per_sample / 8);
It fails in the above logic and the application quits.?

I also found few problems in switchin codec but yet to figure out
whether default using the APS or not. seems like default is not, only when
I switch the codec.

Thanks
Rawshan

> Ok, there was some issue with the link I
gave, it should be sorted now.

> There is an
alternative link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p73LYJuTbrW9RhzjVhPSMbQ

2009/2/12 Perry Ismangil <perry at teluu.com>:
>> Hi All,

>> As we finish the current iteration of
Symbian S60 implementation, most
>> importantly the
implementation of APS-direct, we need all of you to

participate in testing it. This is from experience we know mobile
>> devices are very tricky and can behave differently from one
firmware
>> to another.
>>
>> So we
need as many Symbian S60 3rd Edition phone as possible.

>> To do this we need your IMEI and a few other details, this is
because
>> the requirements of Symbian Signed, we need to
'burn' your IMEI into
>> our test application.
>>

>> Don't reply with your details to the public list, instead
fill in this
>> form: http://l.teluu.com/symbiantesting
>>
>> We can't promise everyone will be accepted,
because there is a hard
>> limit to the number of IMEIs we can
burn, and we'll prioritize
>> variation of devices, rather
than first come first serve.

>> If you can get
your friends family neighbours to join in that will be
>> even
better.

>> If you any questions, you can
contact me.

>> Thank you all!
>>

>> --
>> Perry Ismangil
>>

> --
> Perry Ismangil

Managing Partner

http://www.teluu.com

> 23 Langdon Street,
Sheffield S11 8BH, United Kingdom

Registered in England as Teluu LLP, no. OC323977

pjsip at lists.pjsip.org