aps-direct branch

Well did you check your SDK version of the phone and the one you are
building with??? that could be the only reason I suppose. I cant recall
but my guess E71 is FP2. Try some FP1 phone E66 or N95. N95 with FP1
worked great for me with all the codecs except i got low volume sound in
in the phone when I test with eyebeam on the other side. Other than its
fine and I already ported that to my new software and ready to go..
:-)

?

> Hi all
>
> I am using aps-direct svn2454 and
Symbian_ua successfully compiled output
> Symbian_ua_udeb.sisx
installed to E71, everything worked well except sound
> there is
no sound on both side I tested all codecs and also codec

initialized well, what is wrong with sound. Server log shows completed

From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx